Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Worst Experience Ever!


 My family and I went to eat dinner at Applebee’s in Newnan, GA.  We got to the restaurant at 8:40 pm tonight, and we did not get our food until 9:58pm for three people.  In addition to receiving our food late, we ordered a side order of fries that we never received even after we finished eating.  When we told the waitress to just take the fries off of the ticket, she replied, “Oh, you still do not have your fries do you?”   And instead of getting my receipt in one of the little receipt holders, I received a multi folded receipt from her pocket.
My waitress said that since she came in that night, every tray has come out at least 10 minutes late.  Even though Applebee’s food is very good, my family and I will never eat there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment